Questions

How to Register?

How to Pay Fee?

How much does it cost?

How much does it cost to register for MediTech and not meeting?

What if I want an International Visa?

Where and When is the Meeting taking place?

How long is the meeting?

Where is the venue for the lunch?

What if I dont want to present anything but just want to attend?

What if my friend wants to attend with me-- Does he/she also have to register and pay fee?

What if I want to do both Oral and poster presentations? Do I have to pay twice?

Where are the posters would be displayed?

What is the approximate time limit for Oral presentations?

How do I know when is my Oral presentation?

What should be the size of the Poster?

What Technical Support would be given for Oral presentations?

Can I use my own Laptop/Notebook or what if I don't have one?

What if I have technical difficulties while presenting?

Do I have to send an abstract or just the Title?

What are the facilities for Exhibition spaces for companies, publishers and software houses?                                                                          

How to Register for the meeting?

Register Your Name at:

http://www.cmbbe2010.cf.ac.uk/pages/abstract%20submission/abstract%20new.asp

How to Pay the Fee?

Method of payment:

• 1.) Bank transfer in EUROS ‘€’ to:Bank Account ‘BIOCOMP RESEARCH’, Account No.: 32500351, Sort Code: 56 00 41, Swift Transfer code: NWBKGB2122R, IBAN: GB04 NWBK 6072 0332 5003 51. Address: NATWEST BANK PLC, CARDIFF BRANCH, 117 St. Mary’s Street, Cardiff CF10 1LG, Wales, UK. (**Please clearly identify your name on the bank transfer**)
  • 2). Bank transfer in POUNDS STERLING can be made only if you have a UK based Sterling Bank Account: Bank Account ‘BIOCOMP RESEARCH’, Account No.: 30605318, Sort Code: 56 00 41, IBAN: GB37 NWBK 5600 4130 6053 18, BIC: NWBK GB 2L. Address: NATWEST BANK PLC, CARDIFF BRANCH, 117 St. Mary’s Street, Cardiff CF10 1LG, Wales, UK. (**Please clearly identify your name on the bank transfer**)
  • 3.) Cheques in Euros/Pounds Sterling payable to "Biocomp Research" drawn on a United Kingdom bank, sent to the following address: Prof. John Middleton Biomechanics and Biomaterials Research Centre Cardiff University Cardiff Medicentre, Heath Park Cardiff CF14 4UJS UK
  • More info at: http://www.cmbbe2010.cf.ac.uk/pages/fee.htm
  • Where and When is the Meeting taking place?

the Westin Hotel, Valencia, Spain, 24–27 February 2010.

How long is the meeting?

9.00 am to 4.30pm each day from 24-27 February 2010;

Where is the venue for the Dinner?

Restaurant Alameda: http://www.sala-alameda.com/en/restaurante.htm

How much does it cost?

The costs for the meeting is Authors: €640, Delegates:€700 and Students:€400 If you wish to provide and Exhibit or Demonstrate this also included in this price. Please note that late fees are applicable after 18th August 2009.

You are more than welcome as long as the Fees are paid and Registration process is done.

Yes any body attending the meeting other than our Invited Speakers will be needed to Register and Pay Fee.

No, Just one payment is fine.

It will be at the conference centre.

We will be providing Laptops/Notebooks with Windows and we prefer power point presentations which can be presented through our Data Projectors. But people can use his/her own Devices which is compatible to Data Projectors or can pass them by portable discs like CD/ Removable Sticks and we can run it through our Laptops.

Presenter’s Laptop/ Notebooks can be used or our Laptop/Notebooks can also be provided.

We have technical people with us to help us through the whole meeting. So that should not be a big concern as long as the presentation is readable and accessible.

Just a Title would do and we will let you know about the out come of our decision very shortly after your send your Title.

How much does it cost to register for Meditech and not meeting?

It is absolutely free to Register at MediTech.

Exhibition spaces for companies, publishers and software houses is free of charge however the meeting fee for each person attending will apply.

Invited Speakers:30 minutes

Other Oral Presentaions:15 minutes

We will make a Programme of the whole  meeting and that will be available in the website shortly

What if I want an International Visa?

We will issue a letter of invitation for the meeting which can be produced to obtain the Visa

What should be the size of the Poster?

Poster presentations will be placed on vertical boards with maximum display dimensions of 900mm X 900mm. Your Poster should contain the title of the presentation, the authors and authors affiliation. All diagrams should be clearly presented and it is suggested that the smallest font size on the poster is 14.